Why do there always seem to be so many delightful new beauty products to buy and why do I always seem to have so little money to spend? Here's what I've been coveting lately from ColourPop.
1. Lippie Stix in Tootsi ($5.00 USD)- Tootsi is a really unique kind of colour, I think it's best described as "greige". It's meant to have a matte finish and I've been lusting after it for months!
2. Lip Pencil in Tootsi ($5.00 USD) - This is the matching lip pencil for the Tootsi Lippie Stix and I like nothing better than a matching pair.
3. Where the Light Is by Kathleen Lights ($20.00 USD) - Vlogger Kathleen Lights partnered with ColourPop to create this stunning quad of shadows which includes the shades Glow, Kathleenlights, Blaze and Cornelius. The shades look like they would work really nicely together too, which is always a good thing.
4. Between the Sheets Blush ($5.00 USD) - This blush seems very me! It's a matte blush and is described as "mid-tone beige pink" and looks like it would be perfect for everyday wear.
5. Lunch Money Highlighter ($8.00 USD) - This is one of the new highlighters that ColourPop recently released and they look AH-MAY-ZING! Lunch Money is a very pretty light gold that looks stunning in all of the swatches that I've seen.
6. Smoke n Whistles ($8.00 USD) - Another beautiful new highlighter, this one is more of a champagne colour and I think it is going to be an absolute winner for adding a little glow in winter. Can't wait to get my hands on it!
What's on your current wishlist?