Saturday 17 May 2014

Haul/The Reason I Have No Money

What's happening B-Boys and Fly Girls?


I've FINALLY managed to upload my haul video! My internet connection is so slow, that it would probably be easier to hand deliver this to each and every one of you personally BUT I guess I should be grateful that I have internet, even if it's slower than a herd of tortoises stampeding through peanut butter!

Check out the video and you'll see where all my money goes!


I would also like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has subscribed to my YouTube channel, it makes me very happy to see people enjoying my videos. If you're following me in any way, shape or form, you can enter my USA Giveaway here AND if you live in Brisbane, you can enter my Milk Hair giveaway here.

Stay beautiful!

Dani xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

KaBOOM! Cosmetics Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger